The NRC AGM will take place on Saturday, May 23rd at 3:30pm in The Parish Centre Portlaoise. All registered officials are invited to attend.
There is one position to be filled which is the Registrar & Finance Officer. A nomination form, which must be returned to the Secretary no later than Friday, May 8th, can be found here. Forms that are submitted after this date cannot be recognised.
The Registrar & Finance Officer will be elected in line with the following process…
- By way of a ballot of all Basketball Ireland registered referees
- Each registered official is eligible to vote once
- The National Referees Committee will invite nominations for each position; the closing date for nominations will be at least two weeks prior to any election
- The National Referees Committee will confirm with the nominated candidates their intention to stand for election
- If there is only one nominated candidate, this candidate will automatically be deemed elected.
- Where more than one nomination for the position is received the election process will take place with all registered officials eligible to vote
- The candidate with the highest number of votes will be deemed elected