The role of the Registrar & Finance Officer will be as follows:
- Provide a watchdog role over all aspects of financial management, working closely with other members of the Committee to safeguard the committees finances
- Oversee and present budgets, accounts and financial statements to the management committee, ensuring that appropriate financial systems and controls are in place
- Prepare and present budgets for new or on-going work
- Present monthly reports on the committees financial position
- Prepare accounts for audit and liaising with the auditor, as required
- Manage bank accounts
- Setup up appropriate systems for book-keeping, payments, lodgement and petty cash
- Ensure everyone handling money keeps proper records and documentation.
- Liaising with Basketball Ireland Registrar/Area Associations/Members, insuring that all members are registered with both Local Area Associations and Basketball Ireland.
This is a two year term beginning May 23rd 2015, ending May 20th 2017.
Please complete the form below to make your nomination or alternatively you can download the form and return it via email to Marie Horgan – firstname.lastname@example.org – before Friday 8th May 2015 at 5pm.
Also, please ensure that you have asked your nominee’s permission before you nominate him/her.