The National Referees Committee is now accepting applications for the position of National Development Officer. This is a Voluntary Position.
The role of the National Development Officer is an integral part of NRC/ Area Associations Education and Support Programme. Design and implement of Local Area Development Plan, ensuring each plan allows for the needs of that Area. Introduce new development initiatives for the development of referees at Schools and local league level as agreed with the NRC.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Attend NRC meetings and submit reports when required.
- Coordination of all referees courses, Including, Appointing of Tutors to Grade 2 and Grade 3 courses.
- Designing of Rules Tests for NRC Website
- Work with the National Assessment Officer to implement Local Assessment Programmes within each Area.
- The organizing and running of all Development initiatives for local referees
- Assisting the NRC and the FIBA National Instructor, in the organizing and running of the Annual National Referees Conference.
- Assist the FIBA National Instructor, the running of the 2squared development programme for NLOP officials.
- Assist the FIBA National Instructor where required in the recruitment and development of National and international referees.
- Any other duties that may be allocated to you by the NRC
Please send your application along with your Basketball Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com before 5pm July 16th 2015.