Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of the course?
The course is designed for members…
- who would like to maintain their level of rules & mechanics knowledge
- of any grade who would like to up-skill
- who would like to advance to NLOP Level
- who are interested in progressing to the Grade 2 Award. This is the only way a member can be considered for Grade 2 Award
- who are part of the Grade 1 Programme
Does it lead to Grade 2?
Yes, if a member progresses to the required level then yes it leads to Grade 2.
What is the course schedule?
The course schedule will be sent to course participants before the course but it does include two full days on the course.
How do I apply for the course?
There isn’t an application form but you can express your interest to the NRC administrator and you can apply to your Area Association to put your name forward. If your name is not put forward you can apply directly to the NRC.
When is the closing date for applications?
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th March 2017.
How much does the course cost?
Cost of course is €55.