We would like to invite you to take part in the NRC’s Second Regional Assessor Training Course which will take place over the weekend 23/24th September around the Ladies Superleague Pre-Season Tournament in IT Carlow . The course will have both theory and practical elements with an emphasis on structure and delivery of feedback to officials. From this season going forward only those who have attended the course or are currently attending the course may carryout official assessments for Grading games.
Whilst our National Referee Coach’s have received this training over several years we are now offering this training over a weekend to registered members of Regional Referee Associations.
- be a minimum of Grade 3
- be currently registered with Basketball Ireland (as a Technical Member/Referee)
- be registered & in good standing with your Regional Referee Association
- a strong knowledge of the rules is expected
What you’ll need to bring with you:
- Memory Stick (8GB minimum)
- Writing Materials
- €60 course fee – Pay Now
- Rule Book and Interpretations
- You will also need to be familiar with the NRC website & have an active login
Please book your place please email Aaron Dunning at email@example.com