NRCIreland.com is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only, except where otherwise authorised by us.
It is your responsibility, bearing in mind the global nature of the internet, to comply with all relevant laws which may apply to your use of NRCIreland.com and to the material you post, including but not limited to laws relating to acceptable content, online conduct and the export of data.
- Your Account
- If you choose to register with NRC Ireland then as part of the registration process you will be provided a username and password. You are responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secure. We strongly recommend you do not reuse a password which you also use elsewhere.
- We reserve the right to change usernames at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to log off or deactivate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
- We reserve the right to suspend your account on or after July 31st each year. This is to faciliate the processing of applications for the beginning of the new season.
- You agree not to use the account or password of another user and not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password.
- We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using or accessing your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
- You may be held liable for losses incurred by us or any other party as a result of someone else using or accessing your password or account if you have not taken reasonable steps to keep your password or account secure.
- We may at our absolute discretion refuse you access to the site, delete posts by you or suspend/terminate your account without prior notice for any reason and you shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of this.
- Your Posts
- Please note that users aged 16 or over but under the age of 18 must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian each time such user wishes to post a comment on NRC Ireland.
- We expect you to act responsibly in posting comments. You agree, through use of this service, not to post any material which:
- Violates the criminal law;
- Promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Is defamatory, invasive of privacy, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, violent, sexually explicit, or which otherwise violates the rights of others;
- May prejudice ongoing civil or criminal proceedings, violate the sub judice rule or may otherwise amount to a contempt of court;
- Infringes the copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret, database right, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any party;
- Includes any spam, unauthorised advertising or any other form of commercial publicity;
- Is irrelevant, repetitive or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the site servers, bandwidth or infrastructure;
- Falsely claims to be sponsored or endorsed by NRC Ireland; or
- Contains any virus, Trojan horse, worm or similar harmful and/or disruptive material.
- Due to the real-time nature of the website, NRC Ireland cannot and is not required to review the contents of posted comments, nor does it confirm the validity of information submitted. NRC Ireland hereby notifies you that it does not actively monitor users’ comments and, as such, is not responsible for and gives no warranty or representation in relation to users’ comments. Users are encouraged to bring any comment they deem offensive or objectionable to the attention of the NRC through our contact form identifying the specific material that they consider is objectionable. You may be asked to give your reasons for wanting the comment removed.
- NRC Ireland reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information it knows about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
- By posting any material on NRC Ireland, you grant us a licence to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such material. The licence you grant to us is non-exclusive, royalty free and fully paid, sub-licensable, and worldwide. You also waive to the fullest extent permissible by law any moral rights in such material. You are responsible for making sure that you have all rights to what you post, including the rights necessary for you to grant the licence above.
- By posting any material on NRC Ireland you represent and warrant that: (i) you own the material posted by you or otherwise have the right to grant the licence above, and (ii) the posting of the material does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, or any other monies owing any person by reason of any material posted by you.
- NRC Ireland is not directed at children younger than 16 and therefore children under the age of 16 are not permitted to view this site. We cannot guarantee that all content on the site will be suitable for minors.
- You are only permitted to register as a user of this site and post comments if you are aged 18 or over. If you are aged 16 years or over but under the age of 18 you must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian before registering as a user of NRC Ireland. Any person who registers as a user of NRC Ireland represents that they are 18 years of age or older or that they are 16 years or over and have obtained the consent of a parent or legal guardian. NRC Ireland cannot and is not required to verify the age of users of the site. NRC Ireland hereby notifies you that by posting a comment on the website you hereby undertake that you are over the age of 18 or that you are 16 years or over and have obtained the consent of a parent or legal guardian each time you post a comment.
- If you are aged 16 or over but under the age of 18 you must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian each time you post a comment on NRC Ireland.
All intellectual property rights in the website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software vest in NRC Ireland unless otherwise indicated. NRC Ireland reserves all of its rights.
You acknowledge that all trade marks, trade names, service marks, rights (registered or unregistered) in any designs, applications for any of the foregoing; trade or business names; innovations, inventions whether or not capable of protection by patent or registration, registered design and topography rights; know-how, including data specifications, drawings and instructions; secret formulae and processes; rights protecting goodwill and reputation; database rights and rights under licences and consents in relation to such things, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights, and rights to sue for passing of and all rights or forms of protection of a similar nature to any of the foregoing or having equivalent effect anywhere in the world and all copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in and relating to nrcireland.com or NRC Ireland’s online accounts are solely owned by NRC Ireland.
You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the material at nrcireland.com without our written permission.
You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of nrcireland.com, nor to use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve, index or screenscrape any portion of the site, except as expressly authorised in writing by us. You agree not to reformat or frame any portion of the site. You agree to respect and follow the restrictions imposed by nrcireland.com robots.txt file.
Users may contact us with feedback, suggestions and submissions about nrcireland.com and how to improve the site and services we offer on our Feedback Page. We welcome your input, and the following terms ensure that we can use your contributions to improve the site.
You do not have to submit anything to us about nrcireland.com, but if you do you acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or any other submissions to us which may improve our services, or offerings shall become our property unless otherwise agreed by us.
By making a submission to us about nrcireland.com, you grant a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works from, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, and use and commercialise, in any way now known or in the future discovered, anything that you submit to us, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties.
If you do not want to grant us the rights set out above, please do not make submissions to us about nrcireland.com.
If you believe that any content on nrcireland.com contains a defamatory statement, please notify us immediately. Once this notification has been received, NRC Ireland will make all reasonable endeavours to remove the defamatory content complained about within a reasonable time.
We do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. Material posted on the site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such material by any user, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Although rigorous protocols are applied to the website we do not warrant that the website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or disruptive properties.
Under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in electricity or other utility supply.
You acknowledge that your use of nrcireland.com including any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the site is at your own discretion and risk and you agree to waive to the fullest extent permissible by law any right to bring any claim or action against NRC Ireland, our investors, successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, contractors, employees, servants, contributors, third-party advertisers, technology providers, service providers or other partners, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, shareholders, employees and representatives, for any loss, damage, costs or injury arising from such use.
NRCIreland.com contains links to websites operated by third parties over which we have no control. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not amount to an endorsement or recommendation of those sites. NRC Ireland does not exercise any control or supervision over the content of these linked sites. NRC Ireland is not responsible for the content or accuracy of or for the opinions expressed in these third party websites and these websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by NRC Ireland.
NRC Ireland permit third parties to link to the following websites namely, nrcireland.com (NRC Ireland), nrcireland.com/ref (NRC Ireland Referees Services & Community), nrcireland.com/edu (NRC Ireland Educational) so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
By linking to any of the above mentioned websites you hereby authorise NRC Ireland and the proprietors of the above mentioned websites to link to any website owned or controlled by you.
You agree to indemnify, defend (at the request of NRC Ireland) and hold harmless NRC Ireland, our investors, successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, contractors, employees, servants, contributors, third-party advertisers, technology providers, service providers or other partners, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, shareholders, employees and representatives, from and against any claim, demand, loss, damage, cost, or liability including reasonable legal expenses, made or brought by any third party due to or arising out of:
- Your use of NRCIreland.com or any part thereof;
- The infringement or misappropriation by you, or a third party using your computer, of any account or password to access and/or use NRCIreland.com; or
- The infringement by you of any intellectual property rights.
This agreement shall be governed by Irish law and you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts in all matters regarding this agreement and your use of this website.
We may at our sole discretion and at any time discontinue temporarily or permanently NRCIreland.com or any part thereof with or without notice.
NRCIreland.com may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We accept no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of user communications.
Where possible, we will use reasonable efforts to give users fair notice of technical difficulties or termination or suspension of their access to NRCIreland.com. However you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any inability to access the site, termination or suspension of access to the site or modification of the service provided.